(All documents and certificates are available on request)

Merchant shipping and commercial sailing ships:

worldwide recognized STCW )* certificate of competency as master all ships less than 3000 GT; master all contractor material, supply vessels and tugs of 3000 GT or more in a limited trading area of 200 nautical miles from a known port of operation; master all sailing ships; chief mate all ships; officer in charge of a navigational watch; GMDSS general radio operator; basic safety; proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats (other than fast rescue boats); advanced fire fighting; ship security officer; company security officer; port facility security officer; radar navigator management level; crisis and crowd management & human behaviour; dynamic positioning; Lloyd’s Register training; maritime resource management; ship management; ECDIS; medical care; medical first aid; several pilot exemption certificates; seaman’s book; seafarer medical certificate; maritime officer 3000 GT/3000 kW; several coast guard and maritime police courses; police certificate of conduct/criminal record check for mentoring trainees and minors

)* STCW = international convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers

Inland shipping:

large sailing licence all inland waterways; large licence Rhine River; inland radar licence; skipper all inland waterways; medical certificate inland navigation; nautical education levels I/II/III for civil servants; various education and training courses for the State police; police boat licences; skipper’s certificate Enkhuizen; judicial declaration of good conduct for Rhine River navigation; judicial declaration of good conduct for professional freight transport


master certificate commercial ocean going sailing vessels; master certificate mega yachts; master of yachts 200 tons power & sail (IYT/MCA approved); international certificate for operators of pleasure craft; general radio operator’s certificate

Scuba diving:

PADI open water scuba instructor #267627; CMAS/NOB certification since 1987; several under water specialties; fully equipped (including own breathing air compressor) for diving up to 40 meters


marine diesel engineer <3000 kW; ham radio amateur PGØRVK (full license); sufficiently educated person (up to 1000VAC/1500VDC); several technical courses small ships


driving license; international certificate of vaccination; covid vaccination registration; health insurance certificate; European identity card; passport; no smoking; no drinking.

Do not hesitate for questioning us, contact us directly for the right answers!